Family: Joshua (husband)
What are three facts that you want us to know about yourself?
- I work for several small businesses in town, and I also own my own business. I really enjoy being involved in the creative community of Tyler.
- I'm originally from New Orleans, but moved here 6 years ago to date my boyfriend (now husband). I've fallen head over heels for Tyler over the years.
- I'll be moving to Seattle at the end of the year, and am grieving the loss of my Tyler community!
What inspires you to be a Women of Hope?
I was inspired to be a WOH because I really believe that sometimes the best thing you can do is get behind organizations that really know what they're doing. I could try to go out + fight this cause myself, but realistically I have neither the knowledge or tools to do what the staff at FTS does! I also love how hands on this organization is, and that they dream BIG.
What ways are you involved in the community?
My husband and I have a bread, wine, and cheese night weekly in our home to encourage anyone and everyone to join around our table and break bread together. I feel that most good things in life happen around my dinner table, or someone else’s!
What is a fun fact about you?
I've done a back country backpacking trip each August for the past 4 years, and I plan on doing it every year until I can't anymore!
Make a donation
Help me reach my fundraising goal:
- You can sponsor a table below OR
- Make a custom donation at the bottom of the form