Family: Joey (husband) Keanu, Indigo
Occupation: Part time Administrative Assistant for Redleaf Co./ Part time entrepreneur
What are three facts that you want us to know about yourself?
- Absolutely everyday, I start my day with gratitude.
- I love to tell the stories that need to be told. I am rebranding my blog and hope to relaunch in the fall.
- I will take any opportunity to learn a new skill.
What inspires you to be a Women of Hope?
I have been fortunate enough to see For The Silent grow from its concept to its current stage. I’m inspired by its past, present, and most important, its future. People helping each other inspires me.
What ways are you involved in the community?
I help out where I can. I feel that being a positive person can create an environment for the community, that can be contagious. I have served on the junior Chamber, Tyler Jaycees and ever served as the vice president. I am an advocate for service, and believe its the way God chose to lead me.
What is a fun fact about you?
I am a music and concert fanatic. My kids hate when I belt out songs in the car but I can’t help it! Music is my coffee!
Make a donation
Help me reach my fundraising goal:
- You can sponsor a table below OR
- Make a custom donation at the bottom of the form