Family: Ted (husband) Solomon, Colin
Occupation: Financial Consultant
What are three facts that you want us to know about yourself?
- I am a wife to Ted Long for 10 years
- Mother of two boys
- Financial Consultant at Wells Fargo Advisors, on the Hardy Wealth Management Group
What inspires you to be a Women of Hope?
Humbled and grateful to be asked to serve and support a great cause I believe that as a believer in Christ, we are called to have a positive impact where we live and change the culture for the better. Excited for the opportunity to serve FTS, those who are rescued, and to bring awareness to those around me. Honored to be a part of the solution.
What ways are you involved in the community?
My family and I attend Bethel Downtown. I am on the committee for the Mockingbird Conference (since 2015). I am involved with the Positive Birth Group in Tyler, love supporting local small businesses and The Rose City Farmer’s Market.
My first involvement supporting the fight against sex trafficking back in 2013, was donating a quilt to help raise money for Refuge of Light. The quilt now hangs in their safe home.
What is a fun fact about you?
- Love spending time with family and friends.
- Love to sew and quilt
- Love to read
- Training for my first triathlon
Make a donation
Help me reach my fundraising goal:
- You can sponsor a table below OR
- Make a custom donation at the bottom of the form