Family: Cody (husband), Dylan Alaina (daughters, 3years) Myles Ferguson (son, 5 months)
Occupation: Co-Owner/Co-Creator of beFree Yoga Tyler
What are three facts that you want us to know about yourself?
- I love Jesus
- I love my job because I get to facilitate a practice that brings a lot of healing to a lot of bodies, minds and spirits.
- I LOVE being a mother and struggled with infertility for years—so it’s extra sweet now!
What inspires you to be a Women of Hope?
I firmly believe that when God has a plan of healing and restoration for a community and disenfranchised people, AND allows us to be a part of that process…you don’t say, “no!” For the Silent is doing real, hard, AWESOME work. I’m honored to help.
What ways are you involved in the community?
- Yoga community events and outreach
- Community Meditation (both leading/facilitating and training)
- Promise Academy marketing (graphic design)
- Small groups/bible study groups at The Vineyard
- Heart of Tyler for Downtown Art Expansion (facilitator)
What is a fun fact about you?
I’m 36 with two babies I never thought I’d have. I am a two-time business owner even though I said “no” to business ownership. And I am a teacher despite swearing up and down I’d never teach! And I wouldn't change a thing :)
Make a donation
Help me reach my fundraising goal:
- You can sponsor a table below OR
- Make a custom donation at the bottom of the form