Family: JT (husband), Griffin
Occupation: SAHM/ Register Nurse
What are three facts that you want us to know about yourself?
- I’m a mother to a one year old son.
- My childhood dream was to work in medicine, so I became a Register Nurse.
- I was born and raised in Southern California, but relocated to Texas in 2011.
What inspires you to be a Women of Hope?
Hope for a kinder world. There is so much hate and fear in the world. Now that I’m a mother, I want more than anything for a safe and kind world for my son to live in. I feel like that starts with me. I have to make a difference in the way I live my life and treat others so that I can set an example for the next generation and they can continue the cycle.
What ways are you involved in the community?
Monetary donations. Volunteer time with various non profits. Future participation in local health outreach and opportunities planned.
What is a fun fact about you?
I travel… a lot!
Make a donation
Help me reach my fundraising goal:
- You can sponsor a table below OR
- Make a custom donation at the bottom of the form