Family: Justin(husband) Ethan, Ashton
Occupation: Stay at home mom
What are three facts that you want us to know about yourself?
- I’m a wife to a man who makes me laugh everyday, and a mother to two very adventurous boys.
- My family likes to travel and explore the outdoors as often as we can.
- In my free time I love to read and talk with others about books.
What inspires you to be a Women of Hope?
I have had the privilege to serve as a facilitator for the I Have A Voice class at four different middle schools in Tyler. I’ve seen first hand that our community needs this program and that it truly makes a difference in the lives of the girls we worked with. It has been amazing to watch FTS grow over the past 10 years. I am so excited to see even more growth and I want to be a part of it.
What ways are you involved in the community?
I currently tutor adults in reading through the Literacy Council of Tyler.
What is a fun fact about you?
I love thrifting. It’s like a sport to me. I bought the dress I am wearing in this photo for $4 at a re-sale store.
Make a donation
Help me reach my fundraising goal:
- You can sponsor a table below OR
- Make a custom donation at the bottom of the form