Family: Lehebron (husband) Jarah, Elena, Aidyn, Warren, (daughters) Jett (son)
Occupation: Marketing and Brand Strategist/ Non-Profit Consultant
What are three facts that you want us to know about yourself?
- I am a Christian and every part of me begins with that sweet confession.
- I love children and my community
- I eat local, shop local, and give local
What Inspires you to be a Women of Hope?
My daughters. It is so important for me to provide awareness to our community about the dangers that are out there preying on our young girls. I cannot imagine how the stories of these young girls began; but I want to be a part of how it continues. I want to help change the negative in these sweet girls lives. All children deserve a chance to have the BEST future possible.
What ways are you involved in the community?
- Junior League of Tyler Member
- VP of Development & Events - Tyler ISD Foundation Board Member
- Marketing Committee- Tyler Young Professionals Network
- Secretary- Caldwell Elementary Arts Academy PTA Board Member
- Human Resources & Education Committee Member- Tyler Area Chamber of Commerce
- Committee Member- AHA Tyler Heart Ball
- Tyler Executive Women’s Network- Lean In Member
What is a fun fact about you?
I love musical theatre! Most people do not know that I was a musical theatre major and scholarship recipient at Tyler Junior College.