Parents: Aaron and Cindy Ward; Siblings: Ashlee Persing and Josh Ward
Occupation: Event Manager at Lake Tyler Petroleum Club and Nanny
What are three facts that you want us to know about yourself?
- I graduated from UT Tyler with my bachelors degree in Psychology. I was actively involved with the Campus Activities Board, which planned different events and activities for the students.
- I love traveling and exploring new places. Last summer I rafted 227 miles on the Colorado river through the Grand Canyon with my Dad and brother. It was such an amazing experience and trip.
- I am an auntie! I have a nephew, Henry, and two nieces, Brighton and Emmeline. It has to be one of my favorite things, getting to be an auntie. They bring so much joy and fun into my life.
What inspires you to be a Women of Hope?
To work alongside so many incredible women for such an incredible organization is so amazing. I am inspired to be a Woman of Hope because even in the midst of everything going on, all of the heartbreak, darkness and brokenness, FTS is helping to bring hope and healing to so many. To come along side FTS and all of the other women of hope is so honoring and humbling. There is always hope and FTS is such a wonderful example of that.
What ways are you involved in the community?
I recently helped organize and facilitate a cupcake decorating class for a fun group of girls at Refuge of Light. I have also volunteered with Operation Blessing International doing volunteer organization and natural disaster clean up.
What is a fun fact about you?
I once auditioned for a televised baking show competition. I made it through the first two rounds!
Make a donation
Help me reach my fundraising goal:
- You can sponsor a table below OR
- Make a custom donation at the bottom of the form